On June 7th, Megan's teacher held a violin concert for her students. Megan played two songs for her concert - "Tell me the Stories of Jesus" and "Minuet 1" by Bach. Megan and I played "Minuet 1" as a duet. Andrea helped us with our duet so we could make it sound OK. I have loved playing the violin with Megan. I used to play the violin years ago (when I was around 11). Ryan and his parents got me a violin for Christmas so that I could relearn how to play and learn how to do a duet with Megan. We had fun practicing together, and we hope to learn more duets in the future.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Violin Concert
On June 7th, Megan's teacher held a violin concert for her students. Megan played two songs for her concert - "Tell me the Stories of Jesus" and "Minuet 1" by Bach. Megan and I played "Minuet 1" as a duet. Andrea helped us with our duet so we could make it sound OK. I have loved playing the violin with Megan. I used to play the violin years ago (when I was around 11). Ryan and his parents got me a violin for Christmas so that I could relearn how to play and learn how to do a duet with Megan. We had fun practicing together, and we hope to learn more duets in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment