Thursday, August 21, 2008

July 2008



July is a great time to take a drive and have a picnic up in the Uintas. That is exactly what Ryan did with Megan and Caleb one Saturday when Collin and I were at Cub Scout Day Camp. Since I forgot the camera, we don't have any pics from Day Camp. But Ryan took lots of beautiful pictures of the Uinta Mountains - namely Bald Mountain. He was also trying to find a good camp ground for us to camp at some time this summer. We hope to make it back up there soon. Collin and I had a fun time at Camp Jeremiah Johnson for Day Camp - making a boat for a raingutter regatta, making foam noodle swords for a den sword fight, learning how to shoot a bb gun, bow and arrow, and sling shot, and other fun activities.

No comments: