
Well, it's a little girl. This is a view of her hand waving "HI" and the profile of her head from our ultrasound. This little thing that has been growing inside me over the past few months has made life a little harder for me. I am finally feeling a lot better after a few months of nausia and tiredness. So far everything seems to be normal and we should have our new baby in July sometime.We had a good Christmas and New Years, and survived a snowy January and February. The snow has now melted, finally and the grass is coming out of hibernation. I am always glad to start seeing the first signs of spring - buds on the trees, daffodils poking up out of the ground, yellowish/brown grass starting to turn green, and warmer days.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I dont think anyone has heard yet! That is great! a sweet little sister for Megan! Congrats again!!
Post a Comment